PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND MAINTAINING CERTIFICATION (2019 - ALA): - CLICK HERE
PLAYER EXIT EVALUATION FORM: All Coaches are required to complete the Player Exit Evaluation Form.
ATTENDING A TOURNAMENT: Please ensure you let Hornets know by sending an email to Debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org. If there is a practice or a game that needs rescheduling because you are attending a tournament, please let us know as well. If you ARE attending an out of province tournament, you must submit a travel permit to the ALA for approval (with a copy to Hornets).
Knee Pad Waiver Form: All players 6U - 12U must wear soft knee pads. Any 14U - 16U aged players that do not want to wear the knee pads, MUST complete the Knee Pad Waiver Form - click here
Player Equipment Diagram - click here
LAX Drill Cards - click here
Lax Player Drills - click here
1. Travel within Alberta: No CDLA or ALA Travel Permit required or fee paid;
2. Travel within Alberta: the Team must notify the Executive Director who will advise the CDLA (Executive Director);
3. Upon their return the Team must submit all tournament game sheets to the CDLA. Suspensions follow through to league play
if not fully served during the tournament;
4. Travel outside Alberta requires an ALA Travel Permit (see below). Copy of permit must be submitted to our Executive Director/President and
CDLA (Executive Director/President);
5. Travel Permit Request must be submitted to the ALA office 15 days prior to the departure date complete with a $75 cashable cheque AND a
$250 bond cheque. A non-refundable late filing fee of $75 applies to all teams failing to file the permit on time.
6. Upon return to Alberta, all copies of game sheets must be filed with the ALA office within 5 days. The $250 bond cheque will be returned upon
filing the game sheets. Failure to submit game sheets will result in cashing of the bond cheque. Please read the ALA Travel Permit
Authorization carefully and follow all steps.
ALA Travel Permit (outside Alberta only) - click here
Changing the Game Project free e-book - click here
Changing the Game Website - click here
The CDLA needs to "sanction" all exhibition games. This is done by having teams/clubs submit their exhibition games to the CDLA and adding them to the CDLA RAMP website schedule. When we do it this way, the exhibition game will show on the club website schedule. These games are then exported in the proper format and send it to the ALRA so it can be imported into the Arbiter (Referee) System.
The procedure for Exhibit Games is:
1. Email the CDLA office (email@example.com) with the game details - include Age Group, Division, Home Team, Visitor Team, Date, Time and Location.
2. CDLA Office will verify that team rosters are setup for the requesting teams.
3. CDLA office will enter exhibition game into CDLA website schedule.
4. CDLA Office will supply referees with properly formatted file so it can be setup in Arbiter (with copy to the CDLA RIC).
** Only games that appear as exhibition games on the CDLA website are sanctioned games.**
Other notes on exhibition game procedures:
* We will assume that the team requesting is the HOME team and they will be charged for the game.
* The ALRA stipulates that games must be requested more than 72 hours in advance (6 days) for them, so they should be submitted to the CDLA
at least one week in advance so we have time to verify rosters and set up schedule.
* Standard referee fees and mileage will apply.
BENCH STAFF REGISTRATION:
To be allowed on the bench and on game sheets, ALL BENCH STAFF, including coaches, assistant coaches, trainers and managers must register in RAMP every season.
Please go to this link to register - TO REGISTER
Log in, click on "Coach/Staff Registration"
Choose the season, the registrant and the age division.
Sign the waiver and (in the case of coaches) choose the level of certification you currently hold.
Answer the remaining questions and submit.
The administrator will then assign you to the correct team.
** It is imperative that the Head Coach is registered as this information is used for voting purposes at the ALA AGM in November each year **