Note: All evaluations will be held at the NE Genesis Centre located at 7555 Falconridge Blvd. NW.
|16U||Sunday, February 20, 2022 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm |
Sunday, February 27, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Coach Pick: Thursday, March 3, 2-22 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
|14U||Sunday, February 20, 2022 @ 10:15 am - 11:15 am |
Saturday, February 26, 2022 @ 4:15 pm - 5:15 pm
Coach Pick: Sunday, February 27, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 3:15pm
|12U||Sunday, February 20, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am |
Saturday, February 26, 2022 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Coach Pick: Sunday, February 27, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:15 am
We will not be announcing the "A" Team rosters until after the general evaluations, as we are uncertain of team sizes (based on registrations). As such, we are asking all players to participate in our general evaluations as well. This is to avoid announcing a team roster that we may need to change after we see the final registration numbers. The general evaluations do not have the same penalties for missed evaluations &U scores fro the general evaluations will only be considered if you player ends up being released from the "A" Team. We appreciate your participation and patience.
All players are asked to complete and sign a Player/Parent Commitment Letter for the "A" teams. Please print off and b ring to your first Tryout.
* Below are the start dates for general evaluations. Exact dates and times will be provided via email prior to this time. If you haven't seen an email from your age group coordinator at least 3 days prior to these dates, please reach out (emails at end of this information). Please check your junk mail as well, as some email servers may block the email.
|16U||Start Sunday, March 6, in the morning|
|14U||Start Saturday, March 5, in the afternoon|
|12U||Start Saturday, March 5, in the morning|
|10U||Start Saturday, March 12, in the morning|
|8U||Start Sunday, March 20, in the morning|
|6U||Start Sunday, March 20, in the morning|
Things to keep in mind:
* Each players needs their own water bottle, filled at HOME, labelled with the player's name. The water fountains at the facility may not be available.
* Check your emails frequently, including your junk mail, to ensure you receive all communications from your Age Group Coordinator.
* If you cannot attend your assigned floor time, you cannot switch to a different time. There are no make-up sessions.
* If you will miss your scheduled time, please notify your Age Group Coordinator ASAP so we can adjust the groups, if required.
* Do not send your child if they are not feeling well.
* Remember that this is about the kids and should be fun!!!!
Players at the 14U and 16U Divisions can choose not to wear the mandatory knee pads. If you choose not to wear the knee pads, please complete the attached form and bring to your first Tryout or General Evaluation.
For full information on our evaluation process, please see our Evaluation Policy. Hornets Evaluation Policy
Age Group Coordinator Contact Info
Please direct all questions through your Age Group Coordinator
|Miranda Moen||6U@hornetslacrosse.com |
|Jeffery Beniuk/Jason LeBlank||8U@hornetslacrosse.com |
|Amy Levie||10U@hornetslacrosse.com |
|Heather Sartison||12U@hornetslacrosse.com |
|Jenn Watson||14U@hornetslacrosse.com |
|Carrie White/Alva Lee||16U@hornetslacrosse.com |