RISK MANAGEMENT - MANAGERS, BOARD, COORDINATORS, VOL. COORD.
Risk Management Procedures for: Board of Directors, Division Coordinators, Team Treasurer, Manager, Vol. Coordinator
PROCESS FOR MEMBERS THAT ARE ELECTED TO THE HORNETS BOARD, OR SIGN-UP TO BE A DIVISION COORDINATOR, MANAGER, TEAM VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR, TEAM TREASURER AND EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR.
BOARD MEMBERS AND EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR:
- After the AGM - complete and provide the Confidentiality Document to the Executive Director.
- Complete the Police Background Check through the Calgary Police Service (ePIC system). There is no charge to you as the Hornets have an account. CALGARY POLICE
- Ensure to attach the Hornet Volunteer Letter (for police background check) - VOLUNTEER LETTER
Managers, Team Volunteer Coordinators, Coordinators, Team Treasurers:
- Indicate your interest to take on one of these roles (under Volunteer options) through the registration process when registering your player;
- Team Treasurers will be identified once the team has been formed. If a team has a Team Treasurer, please inform the Executive Director (firstname.lastname@example.org);
- Complete and submit the APPLICATION to the Executive Director
- Complete and provide the CONFIDENTIALITY DOCUMENT to the Executive Director;
- ONCE YOU ARE CONFIRMED AS BEING A TRAINER, TREASURER, TEAM VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR OR MANAGER -- you will then be asked to complete the Policy Background check.
- Complete Police Background check through the Calgary Police Service (ePIC system). There is no charge to you as the Hornets have an account. CALGARY POLICE
- Ensure to attach the Hornet Volunteer Letter (for police background check) VOLUNTEER LETTER
PLEASE NOTE: If you have had a Police Check done between October 31, 2018 and February 1, 2019, with another organization, you are not required to do one with the Hornets, but you can share your results directly on-line with us, or please forward a copy to our Executive Director (email@example.com).
If you have any questions, please email the Executive Director.