RISK MANAGEMENT - MANAGERS, BOARD, COORDINATORS, VOL. COORD.
Risk Management Procedures for: Board of Directors, Division Coordinators, Team Treasurer, Manager, Vol. Coordinator
PROCESS FOR MEMBERS THAT ARE ELECTED TO THE HORNETS BOARD, OR SIGN-UP TO BE A DIVISION COORDINATOR, MANAGER, TEAM VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR, TEAM TREASURER AND EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR.
BOARD MEMBERS AND EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR:
- After the AGM - complete and provide the Confidentiality Document to the Executive Director.
- Complete the Vulnerable Sector Check through the Calgary Police Service (ePIC system). There is no charge to you as the Hornets have an account. CALGARY POLICE
- Ensure to attach the Hornets Volunteer Letter - 2020 Letter
Managers, Team Volunteer Coordinators, Coordinators, Team Treasurers:
- Indicate your interest to take on one of these roles (under Volunteer options) through the registration process when registering your player;
- Team Treasurers will be identified once the team has been formed. If a team has a Team Treasurer, please inform the Executive Director (email@example.com);
- Complete and submit the APPLICATION to the Executive Director
- Complete and provide the CONFIDENTIALITY DOCUMENT to the Executive Director;
- ONCE YOU ARE CONFIRMED AS BEING A TRAINER, TREASURER, TEAM VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR OR MANAGER -- you will then be asked to complete the Vulnerable Sector check.
- Complete Vulnerable Sector check through the Calgary Police Service (ePIC system). There is no charge to you as the Hornets have an account. CALGARY POLICE
- Ensure to attach the Hornet Volunteer Letter - 2020 Letter
PLEASE NOTE: If you have had a Vulnerable Sector check done after October 1, 2019 with another organization, you are not required to do one with the Hornets, but you can share your results directly on-line with us, or please forward a copy to our Executive Director (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you have any questions, please email the Executive Director.