** All divisions and teams: Coaches and Managers: Jerseys must be returned clean (wash and hang to dry - do not place in dryer), on hangers, and in sequential order - complete set. If any jerseys are missing we will contact the player whose number it relates to and obtain payment for the jersey. Please return any leftover balls and medical kits when returning your jerseys.
** If Coaches or Managers wish to book additional practice time at their teams‘ expense, here is the contact information:
Brentood Sportsplex: (Steve) 403-284-3477
Calgary West Soccer Centre: (Sharon) 403-208-6268
Huntington Hills: (Carrie) 403-275-6666 (ext. 234)
RESPECT IN SPORT: Please note -as per ALA Regulations, all coaches and officials must complete this program.
This course takes approximately 3 hours which can be done in sections. The coach or official can log in and out at their convenience. The program remembers the last section completed. As per ALA Regulations, this must be completed by July 1st.
Access to Respect in Sport Program:
Below are general access instructions for all users:
1. Select the language of your choice;
2. In the New Registration box on the right, choose the appropriate region you are active in from the drop-down selection box labeled "Select from these Regions";
3. You will then be requested to "Choose your Club" from a secondary drop down selection list which may appear.
4. Click Register Now;
6. Next, complete the registration fields. Any field with a red exclamation mark is mandatory and must be completed. You will be requested to enter a username and password. These entries may be anything you desire, but may not contain certain special characters or spaces. Respect Group recommends using an email address as you username.
7. Once all mandatory fields have been completed, click Submit. You will be taken directly into the program. Only the first module will be accessible. Subsequent modules will unlock as the previous module is completed.
COACH CERTIFICATION: All coaching staff MUST be in-training (first year coach at a level) or trained (completed and submitted workbook on-line to CLA (Comp. Intro)).
PLAYER EXIT EVALUATION FORM: All Coaches are required to complete the Player Exit Evaluation Form (on-line form).
ATTENDING A TOURNAMENT: Please ensure you let Hornets know by sending an email to Debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org. If there is a practice or a game that needs rescheduling because you are attending a tournament, please let us know as well. If you ARE attending an out of province tournament, you must submit a travel permit to the ALA for approval (with a copy to Hornets).
Knee Pad Waiver Form: All players peewee and below must wear soft knee pads. Any Bantam or Midget aged players that do not want to wear the knee pads, MUST complete the Knee Pad Waiver Form - click here
Rule of Two Information
ALA - Coach Resources - click here
Thanks again for coaching this season.